Dry - A Thought



I like my face. 
I'm not saying it to sound vain, 
but I do like it.

My face is not overly pretty. 
Nor is it badly shaped.
It is a perfectly normal human face.

But I like my face. 

There are times 
When my tears run down my cheeks
When my eyes are red-rimmed and glassy
When my nose is puffy and snotty
All drawn clearly on my face

But I like my face

Because the marks won't stay long
My cheeks will soon be dried 
My skin will soon be back to its color
I like it
I like my face

Because my face won't tell 
about what happened 
behind the closed door of my room
My face won't tell 
about what happened 
to the soaked pillow on my bed
My face won't tell
And I will smile

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Siapa Bilang 'Grepe -Grepe' Itu Nggak Baik?

Back to the Office! Tips Pilih Tas Kerja yang Paling Pas Buatmu

5 Tas Kerja Pilihan Terbaik