Event Of The Year!!!!

Take a look at THIS:

Take a look on the 2nd pict!!! Goodness! I wish I could be there! Aaaaaaa!!!!  Someone please take me there... Please please pleaseee.... 
Oh my, RICK RIORDAN and JAMES PATTERSON together at Alice Tucy Hall Lincoln Center! LIVE!! Just take a look at http://www.max-dan-wiz.com/ 
I want to see them together by my self!! :(( But Its too late... It was held on 25th May. *CryinOutLoud* 
Here  I get some of the news from http://www.publishersweekly.com/ 
Rick Riordan and James Patterson will participate in a live event on May 25 at Lincoln Center in New York City. Billed as “An Evening with Rick Riordan and James Patterson, hosted by Al Roker," the event will take place on the Wednesday night of BookExpo America at Alice Tully Hall at 6:30 PM. Tickets ($5) will go on sale April 30 at 10:00 a.m.
The program will include exclusive first looks and readings from each of the authors' latest books, and questions from the audience. It will be streamed lived so that readers who are not present will be able to submit questions for the authors.
All of the proceeds from the tickets will be donated to First Book, a national nonprofit organization that has provided more than 80 million new books to children in need. Tickets will be for sale at www.lincolncenter.org, by calling Center Charge at 212-721-6500 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting            212-721-6500      end_of_the_skype_highlighting, or at the theater's box office.

Oh My! If I were there.... It's so miserable that my friend saw the event but I'm stuck here in my miserable life wishing I could LIVE there :(((

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Siapa Bilang 'Grepe -Grepe' Itu Nggak Baik?

Back to the Office! Tips Pilih Tas Kerja yang Paling Pas Buatmu

5 Tas Kerja Pilihan Terbaik