The Daughter of the Sun, Vala Velreya


Hello, readers! 
It's been quite a long time since my last post. So, here we go. I will introduce you to a demigod. A daughter of Apollo with the gift of the sun.
 
Her name, is Vala Velreya. 

Full name Vala Gwirith Velreya. A daughter of Kenna Velreya and Apollo. Born June 21st. (I'm not telling the year because I'm not sure my self). She used to have a twin sister named Zala, but she died when they were 11. She was killed by a sea-dragon named Zounero. 
Kenna Velreya, Vala's mother had also died. She was killed by an unknown monster when Vala and Zala were only 7. The day Kenna and Zala Velreya died was both rainy. So Vala never like a rain, and she has astraphobia (she is afraid of lightning). I personally think it's connected with her being the daughter of the sun god. 
After her mother died, Zala provided all they need. From food to money. But later on Vala finds out that it was her father Apollo who provides all they need and trusted Zala to manage and not to tell Vala the truth. 
Wondering why Vala needs to be avoided from the truth? It was because she is destined. Vala hates that word. She doesn't even fully understand what she is destined for. There was only a prophecy that stated that... 
Oops, I'm talking too much. 
So, that's a short introduction to Vala Velreya. I guess I'll post some of her experience and adventure if I have time. But be careful, knowing too much is never a good thing.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Siapa Bilang 'Grepe -Grepe' Itu Nggak Baik?

Back to the Office! Tips Pilih Tas Kerja yang Paling Pas Buatmu

5 Tas Kerja Pilihan Terbaik