Waiting for The Mark of Athena



October 2nd, the date of The Mark of Athena published. 

But not in Indonesia. 

I still have to wait for weeks until I get the book in my hand. Not the translated version, no. the English version. But still I have to wait for weeks! Oh, God, this is killing me. 

But fortunately I've found some sneak peek that -makes me more anxious about the book, yes, but also washed a bit of thirst of Rick Riordan's stories- maybe you want to see. If you're as anxious as I am. But I warn you, this could caused a heart attack. 

Don't say I didn't warn you.

You can go to Barnes & Noble to read the sneak peek. They are so kind to let anxious helpless readers from faraway land to read the 1st, 2nd, and... the 3rd chapter. 
What? You don't believe what I say? 
Follow this link and washed your thirst! :) http://www.barnesandnoble.com/sample/read/9781423140603


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Siapa Bilang 'Grepe -Grepe' Itu Nggak Baik?

Back to the Office! Tips Pilih Tas Kerja yang Paling Pas Buatmu

5 Tas Kerja Pilihan Terbaik