Role-Play Script : The Quest for the Lost Hair Comb

Okay, this is actually part of my school work. I kinda half-heartedly make it so... it's not the kind of story that would make you claw the walls. Just a small side-story. But who knows this could be useful? 

Also, introducing two new demigods here : Grace Dayshade ( Daughter of Hermes, Huntress of Artemis ) and Eleanor Alder ( Daughter of Athena ) aside from Vala Velreya and Arabella Deshoulieres whom you already know. 

Oh, Arabella has a new twitter account by the way. It's @MsDeshoulieres :)

So, here's the story...



One morning in Camp Half-Blood....
Aphrodite : *Voice only* Arabella Deshoulieres! I can't find my hair comb! You have to find
my hair comb! Find it and give it back to me before 3 pm. I need to brush my hair carefully
before I go to the ball tonight. Ares asked me to go with him :3
(Pause)
Grace : I don’t have anything to do with a goddess of love (rolling eyes). I only serve Lady
Artemis.
Vala : She only brings troubles. That's what she does (still eating).
Arabella : I hate my mom (eating frustratingly).
Eleanor : Guys, please, I think it's a valuable opportunity for us to prove ourselves (stop
eating).
G,A,V: (stare)
Vala : Yeah... Not that I agree with Eleanor, but we have to do it anyway. We know that, don't
we? Let's get going, girls.
>>>>> 
Vala : So, how does it looks like, the hair comb?
Arabella : No idea.
Grace : So how do we gonna find it?
Arabella : No idea.
Eleanor : So I assume the probability for us to find the hair comb is only about 20 to 30
percent?
G,A,V : No ideaa...
Arabella : So... how do we start?
V,G : No idea.
Eleanor : Actually, I do have an idea....
Arabella : Spit it out then.
Eleanor : First, we go researching. Find any document that mentioned 'Aphrodite's hair
comb' in it...
Vala : Too complex~ I'll ask the dryads. Aphrodite loses her hair comb every time. The
dryads will know some things (go ask the dryads).
Eleanor : Fine, genius. Go interrogate the dryads. *lower voice* Sure you know the best.
Daughter of Apollo, huh. Just because your father is the god of divination doesn’t mean you
know all.
Vala : Just because you lower your voice doesn’t mean that I can't hear you, daughter of
Athena~
Arabella : Err, okay, while we're waiting... does any of you ever heard about Aurora Scarlet
from my cabin and Jeremy Fletcher from cabin 7 together? Do they really dating?
Grace : Oh, gods, here we go again. The gossip girl (rolling eyes).
Arabella : What is your problem? I was just trying to cool things off.
Grace : With gossips? Right.
Arabella : You have any better idea, then?
Grace : That doesn’t includes gossiping in it? Yes. What about...stay calm?
Vala : Hello, girls~ I got the information. Here, I already sketched the comb and... Wow, is it
just me or the atmosphere here is intense?
Eleanor : You think?
Vala : I think you need to chill a bit, really.
Eleanor : Oh, I'm sorry. Perhaps it's the heat, Sunshine. My skin is burning.
Vala : You sure have a very sensitive skin, don’t you, Owl Head?
Eleanor : Quit it, would you Miss I-Know-It-All?
Arabella : Stop acting childish, guys. Be serious, we have a goddess' hair comb to find in a
few hours.
Grace : You have a hair comb to find, Gossip Girl. I'm out of here.
Vala : Grace, we can't leave Bella alone to find her mother's comb.
Eleanor : Yes, she can, Sparkling Face. And so do I.
Vala : As long as I remember, I was talking to Grace and not to a Braniac Owl Face.
Grace : Sorry Vala, but I'm outta here. I can't stand that girl.
Eleanor : And I can't stand you! (towards Vala)
Vala : More likely I can't stand a whinny mini big headed owl faced girl like you.
Arabella : Knock it off you two! I said knock it off! Fine, if you don’t want to help me then
you can leave. It's not like I was asking you to come with me.
Grace : The pleasure is mine (stomping feet, walk away)
Eleanor : (following Grace)
Vala : (after G&E leaving) So... where should we start? This is the sketch. (handing Bella the
hair comb sketch)
Arabella : Nice hair comb. Oh! I've seen it!... near the Ant Hill...
Vala : Holy Hermes... The Myrmekes? Ok, so let me get this straight, we have to rush near
the Myrmekes's nest to take back a hair comb.
Arabella : Err... yes...?
Vala : A HAIR COMB!
Arabella : A hair comb of the goddess of love, dear. We don’t want to mess with her or she'll
ruin our love life, remember?
Vala : Like I have a love life.
Arabella : Er, Vala? Seriously *ehem LEE*?
Vala : Anyway~ we shall rush to the Myrmekes's nest before 3 pm, shan't we?
>>>>>>> 
Grace : Ugh, that gossip girl daughter of love goddess is so annoying.
Eleanor : Oh, Arabella isn’t a type of a gossip girl like most of her siblings. I really think she
did that to break the ice—or flame. She’s really nice actually. But I can’t stand the daughter
of Apollo. She thinks she knows all.
Grace : Vala isn’t that bad. She doesn’t mean to be…mean. She’s just a little ignorant
sometimes.
(Pause)
Eleanor : But we still aren’t going to help them, are we?
Grace : I won’t. Dunno about you.
Eleanor : I won’t either.
(Pause)
Eleanor : We will help them, aren’t we?
Grace : (sigh) Yes we will. Come on, let’s find them.
>>>>> 
Vala : Okay, so you said that the comb is around the Myrmekes nest? Where is it?
Arabella : I don’t know. The last time I saw it, which is yesterday, it was right there near the
tree.
Vala : And the Myrmekes didn’t take it to their nest? Weird.
Arabella : Let’s go talk to the dryads then.
Vala : Wait! (pulling Arabella back) Are you out of your mind? Those are Myrmekes. And
you’re… glimmering. You go near them and they’ll drag you into their nest in no time. They
like shining objects.
Arabella : Oh… but then you couldn’t go near them, do you? I mean… you're a daughter of
the sun god.
Vala : That is what I’m thinking. If I have Annabeth or Thalia with me I can manage, but
they're not around so…
Grace : So, what about another Artemis’s hunter and another Athena’s daughter?
Arabella : Grace! Eleanor!
Eleanor : We think that you might need our help.
Vala : Indeed we do.
Grace : Let’s go then. Poisonous deadly little meat eater ants, here we come.
>>>>>>>> 
Arabella : THAT was terrifying.
Vala : Whom are you joking? That was thrilling! I want to hang out with those Myrmekes
again.
Eleanor : We were almost get killed by those Myrmekes.
Grace : And that’s why it was so fun, isn’t it? (high five with Vala) But you’re very
courageous back then, Aphrodite’s daughter. You should join the Huntress.
Aphrodite : Err, thanks. No offense but I’m not much into it.
Vala : Your idea was genius too! The shining trap? The best we can expect from the daughter
of the goddess of wisdom (towards Eleanor).
Eleanor : Err, thanks. And you’re not like a big headed girl I was assumed.
Vala : Thanks.
Grace : So, what do we gonna do now? How do we get this hair comb back to Aphrodite?
Aphrodite : *Voice only* No need to worry hon, you girls have done a great job! Though I
do feel a few boys to do this quest with you wouldn’t be too bad~
Arabella : How did you....
Aphrodite : *Voice Only* Oh, I'm a goddess honey, remember? So... where's my hair comb?
Quick quick. Put it on my arch. Thank you, dearests, for your reward, I promise I'll make
your love life full of turns and twists and not boring at all! Au revoir!
Vala : Screw her. We were rushing into the Myrmekes nest and all we got was 'Yes, thanks
Pumpkin, I'll make you hardly find a boyfriend!'. Fantastic.
Grace : It has no effect on me. I'm a Huntress.
Eleanor : I hate to say this but what if she can make you fall for a man and abandon your
sisterhood?
Grace : There's no way she can do that. My heart is belong to the Hunt.
Vala : That's nice. Maybe you'll fall for Ethan Hunt. You know, a fictional character Bella's
brother Tom Cruise played in the movie Mission Impossible.
Arabella : Okay girls, I guess it's enough. We're filthy. We need to clean up and get ready for
the Sing-A-Long and Bonfire. We have a Capture-the-Flag tomorrow to catch.
Grace : Oh, I can't wait to beat your helpless Camp again.
Vala : Honey, I'm sorry to say this but your Huntress will suffer for the most humiliating loss
after all your glory in centuries. The Camp has me now (acting almighty).
Eleanor : Oh, cocky head (rolling eyes).
All : (laughing together)

Popular posts from this blog

Siapa Bilang 'Grepe -Grepe' Itu Nggak Baik?

Back to the Office! Tips Pilih Tas Kerja yang Paling Pas Buatmu

The Lost Chapter of The Lightning Thief