The Lost Hero on Book Fair


Well, well, my first post on 2012. It’s been months since the last time I posted. I want to show you some pictures when I went to a Book Fair. I’ve found a book I’ve been waiting for months J


Yup! Rick Riordan’s The Lost Hero. The first series from The Heroes of Olympus. Sequel of Percy Jackson and the Olympians. I don’t like the cover so much. I prefer the U.S’s cover. But… never mind! I enjoyed the book, though I have read the English version months before. And for my visitors, who have not buy the book yet, I suggest you to hurry. This book is magnificent!






P.S: I actually bought this book and took this picture on March 11th ;)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Siapa Bilang 'Grepe -Grepe' Itu Nggak Baik?

Back to the Office! Tips Pilih Tas Kerja yang Paling Pas Buatmu

5 Tas Kerja Pilihan Terbaik