The Boy Sherlock Holmes: Death in the Air at Book Fair


Here is another book that I’ve been waiting for. The second book from The Boy Sherlock Holmes series: Death in the Air. I love Sherlock Holmes and I always buy every book that has Sherlock Holmes as the character. Like, let’s just say…  Tracy Mack and Michael Citrin’s Sherlock Holmes and The Baker Street Irregulars series. I love that serials.


So, I bought this book, and take this picture on March 11th. But… I just post it now. I’m sorry. A little bit busy here, and I haven’t mention about the accident I had. But the point is, this book is so cool. Also the first book, Eye of the Crow. It is great. I suggest you to grab it instantly at bookstores.   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Siapa Bilang 'Grepe -Grepe' Itu Nggak Baik?

Back to the Office! Tips Pilih Tas Kerja yang Paling Pas Buatmu

5 Tas Kerja Pilihan Terbaik