My Sketches (I'm Just Doing This For Fun)





Soo, this is my first time making a realistic sketch like this. Not really good maybe, I’m having a hard time making these sketch. But I like these. I never knew I can draw things like this. So I feel quite satisfied J
And, this picture below was supposed to be Super Junior’s Lee Sungmin . But I guess it’s not really alike, huh? But I love to make this sketches J




Also, I have two more sketches. HSJ’s Okamoto Keito and Liv Tyler as Arwen Undomiel on The Lord of the Rings. Keito looks really weird on my sketch, because it’s hard for me to draw the position of his face. So, I’m so sorry, Keito-san!申し訳ありません! (I copy-paste it from google translate. should be means I'm sorry ;)) 
But, I think Arwen on this sketch of mine is quite easy to identified. Do you agree? J




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Siapa Bilang 'Grepe -Grepe' Itu Nggak Baik?

Back to the Office! Tips Pilih Tas Kerja yang Paling Pas Buatmu

5 Tas Kerja Pilihan Terbaik