The Battle of Labyrinth Indonesian Cover


Oh, and I found something interesting at Percy Jackson and the Olympians section. You see, the book in the middle, the fourth book of the series, The Battle of the Labyrinth. It is the older cover. The newest cover dominated by red and looks like the two books on the right and left of The Battle of the Labyrinth.



It’s not important, I know. But I just found it interesting. Why did they put the older version when they have the newer? And they only put the older version for the fourth book.
But, it doesn’t matter. I already have all of the books, on both versions. So, I have 9 books of the series (The fifth book, The Last Olympian, has not the older cover version).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Siapa Bilang 'Grepe -Grepe' Itu Nggak Baik?

Back to the Office! Tips Pilih Tas Kerja yang Paling Pas Buatmu

5 Tas Kerja Pilihan Terbaik