Sherlock Sherlock Not Angel~

Okay, So I'll admit it:
I AM
|S|H|E|R|
LOCKED

Yes, yes, at first I didn't really like the idea of messing with the perfect original form of Sherlock Holmes by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle. But then... I watched it.

And I...

FALL...

Yes, indeed. I fall for Sherlock Holmes and John Watson that captured by Steven Moffat. 

It was just so... enchanting...

And I can't help singing this song all over again:





Sherlock, Sherlock, not angel
How could you shining so bright?
Up above on building so high
Like a hero in the sky

Sherlock, Sherlock, face strained red
One more miracle don't be...
Dead






And yes, I cried 'till midnight on the last episode Reichenbach Fall. 


  

Popular posts from this blog

Siapa Bilang 'Grepe -Grepe' Itu Nggak Baik?

Back to the Office! Tips Pilih Tas Kerja yang Paling Pas Buatmu

5 Tas Kerja Pilihan Terbaik