1:15 AM

1:15 am.
That's the time when a crazy idea suddenly popped into my head. 

I was chatting with my friend, telling her that Connor Stoll really is mentioned in HoH (because she hasn't read HoH yet, future doctor, very busy) and fangirl things as such. My mind is still wandering around Nico’s love life and I think I was calculating possibilities of boys that could possibly be Nico’s type when it hit me.

Connor Stoll.

I mean, he didn't date anyone, right? And why did Annabeth specifically send it to Connor? Why Hermes’ shrine anyway?
And Nico is going back to the camp, right?
Why? Why? Why? Why? Why?

So shortly, I picture Nico’s coming back to the camp where the prince charming on white Pegasus already stand on guard waiting for him and ready to sweep him off his feet (of course, the prince outfit is probably stolen from camp store or somewhere else, and the Pegasus is probably bribed or threatened, but who cares details!) The point is, NICO FINALLY FINDS LOVE! WHOOOOOP!

Aaaand Nico of course will be reluctant for a while, what’s with mushy bushy Percy as his first love that lasted for years and that habit of him to always think of and put Percy’s needs before his and stuff. But! Prince Connor will assure him that he will always treasure Nico forever and ever and always be by his side and never leave Nico all alone again, and finally Nico says yes! Ring the bell! Call the guests! Bring the cake! Throw the flowers! Nico di Angelo, the son of Hades has finally find his true love and advancing to a bright future full of happiness! 

I’d probably make a fanfic out of this but it all depends on the final events of Blood of Olympus! I mean, if Percy is finally snapped out of his daze and realize that Nico’s the one who understand him and been there all along with big glasses and pajamas across his room… wait, wait, wait, that was Taylor Swift. Sorry. Got distracted.
My point is, if Uncle Rick just stop being an ass and just let Percy and Nico be together, I wouldn’t mind having Connor all for myself!


Soo, which one you think it'd be? CONNICO? or PERCICO?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Siapa Bilang 'Grepe -Grepe' Itu Nggak Baik?

Back to the Office! Tips Pilih Tas Kerja yang Paling Pas Buatmu

5 Tas Kerja Pilihan Terbaik