Between Nico di Angelo and Sherlock Holmes


I was looking at this picture, and the first thing that crossed my mind is "Shelock, Sherlock, not angel..."
 And if you still have no idea about what I'm talking about, look here.

And it dreads me to think that Nico does have a big chance to be dead in BoO.

I mean, let's face it. He is a third-wheel on Percabeth relationship. He loves Percy too much. He is angsty too much.
And he still doesn't have the courage to open up to people.
And remember that moment in Piper's POV, "...Nico kissed her cheek, which Piper found surprising. He hardly ever made gestures of affection, even to his sister. He seemed to hate physical contact. Kissing Hazel…it was almost like he was saying good-bye..."


I read that, and was so freaked out I cried.


"...she realized that the hardest test for a child of Athena wasn’t leading a quest or facing death in combat. It was making the strategic decision to step back, to let someone else take the burnt of the danger—especially when that person was your friend. She had to face the fact that she couldn’t protect everyone she loved. She couldn’t solve every problem."


"This may not be the last sacrifice you must make to stop Gaea."


I'm just hoping, really hoping from my heart, that Nico will find happiness. Not a heroic bittersweet ending. Just a simple, small happiness. And that he'll find love.

Nico, Nico, not angel
Please no more looking so sad
Deep and dark under the ground
You won't always be alone

Nico, Nico, fragile heart
Love will find you though it's hard

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Siapa Bilang 'Grepe -Grepe' Itu Nggak Baik?

Back to the Office! Tips Pilih Tas Kerja yang Paling Pas Buatmu

5 Tas Kerja Pilihan Terbaik