The Beauty of Friendship Between Rabid Fangirls



Not so long ago, I was talking to my other PJO-geeky friend, saying that I purposefully didn't read any Jason's chapter in HoH because he is simply an ass. 
Then, she yelled at my face, "ARE YOU FRIGGIN RETARD!!" I was shocked and goes, "Hey, that's rude." And she went all "RUDE?! YOU STUPID GIRL. READ ALL JASON'S PART RIGHT NOW AND PAY A CLOSE ATTENTION. ESPECIALLY ON CHAPTER THIRTY SIX. Then you'll be so thankful you'll be kissing my feet for telling you this." She practically shoved the book on my face. 
BUT OH AM I SO THANKFUL (I still didn't kiss her feet though. Sciron's feet kinda traumatized me).
OH, MY POOR BABY NICO'S CONFESSION IS ACTUALLY IN THAT DAMN CHAPTER. DANG. I admit to her that I am indeed a retard. AND NOW I, AM A PROUD ALLY OF JASON GRACE, SON OF JUPITER, IN UNITING ALL PERCICO TEAM FULL-FORCE... And to shake off Percy from his blissful ignorance.
ON TO PERCICO'S BRIGHT FUTURE!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Siapa Bilang 'Grepe -Grepe' Itu Nggak Baik?

Back to the Office! Tips Pilih Tas Kerja yang Paling Pas Buatmu

5 Tas Kerja Pilihan Terbaik